Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mark Matte Chance

Mark Matte Chance is a shine-reducing face lotion for oily to normal skin types.
It smoothes your skin and absorbs oil. It's light and oil-free with no fragrance.
This mattifying lotion leaves your face smooth and shine-free but won't make your skin dry or tight. It also makes the perfect base for makeup if you have oily skin.

The Key ingredients in Mark Matte Chance are pumpkin-seed extract and boron nitride (mattify), sunflower-seed extract (moisturize), polymethyl and acrylate copolymer and silica (absorb oil); sugarcane (smooths skin and helps increase cell turnover)

Here is a review I found very helpful:

“I use this moisturizer during the day time and since I live in a very humid climate I bought this product because it is mattifying, which is good because it helps control oil for a better part of my morning. Since I am a student I walk a lot and most of it is in the sun.
This is the last step to the regimen and the way I do it is cleanse, BP, sunscreen, and moisturize. 
My sunscreen leaves shine on my face and even after waiting 10-15 minutes, it still shines. So this is why the mattifying properties are so good. It doesn't matter what type of sunscreen you have, it will cancel out the shine and mattifying your skin. YAY! :)”

I hope this was helpful,

~Nicole J.

No comments:

Post a Comment