Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream

TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream Control your curls and fight the frizz. It defines shapes and supports any style you want try out. TIGI Bed HeadFoxy Curls Contour Cream encourages soft, and manageable curls, while still eliminating  frizz. 

Directions: Smooth TIGIBed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream through your damp hair. Use it alone or layer with other Foxy Curls products for added hold and control, blowdry and watch the magic happen ;)

Here is a review that I found to be extremely helpful.

 “I love TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream! I have curly/wavy hair that frizzes if I don't use a styling product. After being tired of "crunchy" hair from using hair gel I came across this. I rub a small amount in my hands and apply to my towel dried hair and let it dry naturally. I am left with nice soft curls/waves and no frizz. i just hope it doesn't get discontinued”

So what are you waiting for? Go get that perfect hair day that you so deserve.

~Nicole J.

No comments:

Post a Comment